Live-In Home Care
Many people caring for an ill or frail loved one discover that their loved ones require much more help and support than expected. Live-In Care provides older adults with 24/7, around-the-clock care. Clients and their families enjoy peace of mind with reliable, live-in caregivers that monitor safety, attend to any immediate or daily needs and provide companionship.
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Cooking and light housekeeping & Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Helping clients stay connected with family and friends
Multiple Person Care
When two or more people in the same household need our attention, we offer Multiple Person Care. For a special economical rate our companions, health aides, or licensed nurses can attend to your needs as well as the needs of your husband, wife, child, or other family member who resides in your home.
VETERANS’ AID AND ATTENDANCE IMPROVED PENSION for Homecare
Are you a U.S. veteran or the surviving spouse of one? Or a Veteran with a Sick Spouse? If so, you may be eligible for complete coverage of your in-home care and support.
Aid and Attendance is part of an “Improved Pension” This Improved Pension allows for Veterans and surviving spouses who require the regular attendance of caregiver to assist in eating, bathing, dressing, undressing, medication reminders , and in home care and support. Many families overlook the Aid and Attendance Program. The Pension also pertains to veterans who are still independent, but have an ill spouse to care for. To qualify for Aid and Attendance:
- Served on active duty for at least 90 days
- Served at least one day during a period of war
- Received an honorable discharge
- Has been established by a doctor that daily living assistance is needed
- Meet the income and financial requirements set by the VA
Contact Star One Homecare & Medical Staffing If believes that you may be eligible to receive VA Aid! Aid and Attendance can help pay for your home care needs