We have a thorough screening process allows your loved one the option to remain at home safely. And our Registered Nurse (RN) evaluates each potential client and carefully creates a customized plan to optimize the independent lifestyle of our clients, while receiving the personal care they need. You Could Stay in Your Own Home! Call Star One Homecare Agency today.
Our screening includes:
- An interview
- Professional reference screening
- Criminal background checks
- Drug testing
- Skills competency testing
- Training verification
- Proof of I-9 documentation
- RN Care Manager who will routinely supervise service, collaborates on care solutions, and answer questions
- On-going monitoring of customer satisfaction
Whether you need us for a few hours, days or longer, we can help. We begin service following a phone conversation to discuss your needs. Even if you need someone tomorrow or today, a brief conversation gets everyone aligned and on the right path. If, after an informal chat, you then wish to proceed further, our Care Assessment Manager will set up a no-obligation consultation in your home.
During the consultation we will:
- Explain the type of care services we offer
- Explain our live-in care service fully
- Evaluate social, physical, mental health and other needs
- Agree the type of care that would suit you
- Answer any questions or concerns you may have
- Explain the costs of our services
- Regular visits and telephone calls by Client Service Supervisor to assess client needs, oversee progress, and supervise employees
- Registered Nurses on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for urgent telephone consultation.
- Individualized plan of care and maintenance of care records.
- Ongoing caregiver scheduling support
We can then begin to find you a well-matched care giver with your specific needs in mind