Aging in Place
With Star One Homecare Social Companionship, independent individuals can lead happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes. Many of our clients find themselves living alone. Companionship gives you the extra support you need to keep on living happy, independent lives – whether you need a little extra help with everyday tasks or a friendly companion.
Companion is a vital non-medical service designed to promote the continuance of quality of life. We provide a wide variety of services in various settings including the home, hospital, assisted and skilled nursing facilities, depending upon each individual’s needs. We can arrange for service 24 hours a day (Live-in), live-out, or on an hourly basis.
- Safety checks
- Safety Monitoring to prevent wandering and falls
- Medication Compliance Reminders
- Reading to the Client the newspapers or book out loud
- General errands, grocery shopping, dry cleaning and picking up medication
- Escorting to social outings, appointments, and errands
- Engaging client in interests and hobbies the client enjoys
- Light housekeeping such as; vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, preparing and serving meals, laundry, pet care & mail sorting