About Star One
Our caregivers create an environment where the dignity of each individual is respected. Our most important goal has always been to recruit only competent, dedicated, warm individuals whose first objective is the care and well-being of a loved one.
Star One Homecare and Medical Staffing can help in emergencies and at short notice. Our office is manned 24 hours 7days by an experienced member of staff so you can be reassured that we are always on hand to deal with any query from clients or staff.
We don’t just provide Homecare and Staffing – we build supportive and lasting relationships that make a real difference to the lives of our clients. We have many caregivers with different experiences and backgrounds, and our office team put a lot of effort into placing the right caregivers with each client.
Our Specialty Care Training programs are designed to teach caregivers how to meet needs of a specific illness so that it will enhanced their understanding of disease states, thereby increasing their compassion and service delivered to our clients . Our Specialty Education training Programs Include:
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Diabetes Care
- Hypertension/CVA- Stroke survivors, CHF
- COPD, client with Parkinson’s disease
- Chemotherapy Clients &Hospice/ Palliative Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury care or recently injured and or recovering after a workplace injury or automobile accident
- Pediatric Care/Child Care; clients who want extra help returning home after surgery or after giving birth
- Autism or Parents who want quality assistance taking care of a child with special needs